You’ve got just over 30 seconds to make an impression. That’s how long the average consumer stays on a single webpage. If you don’t make an impact in that amount of time, your website isn’t doing what it should for your business.
WHY MY CONTENT MAKES AN IMPRESSION?
I look at websites through “surfers” eyes. And make certain everything is compelling and to the point. Anyone offering website copywriting services should be doing the same to ensures your site is rich in:
- Punchy, informative content to add quality and value to your site
- Persuasive messaging to spark interest from consumers
- Clear and understandable descriptions of your products and services
- Calls-to-action that encourage requests, clicks and buys
At least that’s how I approach web content. I give you — or consumers, really — only what’s wanted and needed for conversion.
WHAT ABOUT SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION?
Good website copywriting is always optimized. But not optimized to the point where it hurts conversion. If your website is written for SEO alone, the copy sounds pretty clunky and consumers click away. My content always includes:
- Search engine-friendly keywords to increase rank
- Fully optimized title tags
- Compelling meta descriptions
- Targeted, optimized landing pages for conversion
You get all of this without ever losing the conversational tone needed to convert the average consumer into a loyal customer.